Thursday, February 13, 2014




It is already Thursday, unbelievable!  We have been working so hard and such long days we just haven't had a chance to blog much.  I was lucky and got to come "home" tonight at 5:30 so I could try and touch base with you all and get some important emails off to some other villages for Suzie.
I just can't explain how great things are...we are organized, calm and SO VERY lucky to have the most amazing, generous and God-fearing docs to work with.  The outcomes are truly beautiful.  We have been told that their expertise accomplishes almost perfect results in only 3 surgeries compared to 7 that it takes in the USA.  I believe it!!  All of our spirits are high and the only tears shed thus far are from joy.  These pictures were taken by Dean...1) Karl, RJ and Keveta 2) Sondra the other anesthetist 3)Scarleth and her new 1month old baby, she helped Carolyn and me last year 4) Mrs Rigsby's granddaughter.
I hope that the rest of the crew can share tonight or tomorrow...thanks for all the prayers, encouragement and support. 
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment