Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 3

I got up early to have a cup of coffee on the porch of the new cottage we are staying in. So much has changed here in the last year. There are 3 new cottages and we have hot water for our showers. Yes Hot Water! Last night Suzie had a big surprise for us after dinner she had brought the girl we had done a very large cleft and palate repair on 2 years ago to see us.  She sang a song for us in Spanish. Her voice was very clear and her repair looked great. Not a dry eye in the house. I am having a hard time figuring out how to add pictures but when I do I will do a before and after shot. We will have breakfast and then do our clinic. Suzie is still thinking this will be a light year. I will believe it when I see it. We will only do what God sends us. Dean






























































No comments:

Post a Comment